Clinical Aphasiology Conference 2022
Two authors from each accepted proposal are invited to attend the conference. As space permits, first authors of proposals that are not accepted for presentation may be invited to attend.
CAC 2021 will be virtual – stay tuned for information for attending the conference!
The CAC 2022 Keynote Speaker is Dr. Anne Charity Hudley, Professor of Education at Stanford University. Her research addresses the relationship between language variation and educational practices and policies from preschool through graduate school, with a particular emphasis on creating high-impact practices for underrepresented students in higher education.
The Keynote Speaker for the Research Symposium in Clinical Aphasiology (RSCA) at CAC 2022 is Dr. Duane Watson, Professor of Psychology and Human Development and Frank W. Mayborn Chair in Cognitive Science at Vanderbilt University.
- CAC 2022 DATES: May 17 – 21, 2022
- LOCATION: Blockade Runner Beach Resort, Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina USA
- EATING OPTIONS: Near the resort and within a short drive
Organizers for CAC 2022
- Conference Chair: Dr. William Hula (email@example.com)
- Program Chair: Dr. Michael Walsh Dickey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Local Arrangement Chair: Dr. Heather Harris Wright (email@example.com)